Our large site allows us to effectively carry out tests for our own products as well as for our customers.
Our dedicated testing facilities include:
- Designated test facility available for client hire
- Pump testing facility
- Facility to function test downhole tools including mud at up to 20 bbls / min at 3,000 psi
- Extensive area for umbilical testing and spooling operations
- Extensive area for pressure testing hose assemblies prior to spooling
- Covered storage bays
- Supporting plant equipment including forklifts to 28 tonne, compressed air supplies, 3 phase • electricity, 200 kva generator, hydraulic power packs, pumps, hoses and water tanks
Equipment spread rig ups can be completed and fully function tested at the Hiretech facility prior to mobilisation, reducing the requirement for equipment to be tested twice prior to client mobilisation.
Equipment rental business Hiretech Limited has invested a six figure sum in establishing an air powered winch offering as part of its growing rental portfolio.
Organisers Subsea UK have announced that flagship industry event Subsea Expo 2021 has been postponed until 25 - 27 May 2021 as Covid-19 restrictions continue to impact the event sector.
Hiretech Limited will exhibit at the Decom North Sea Decom Live event in Aberdeen. This event has been rescheduled to early 2021, more details to be announced.