Our large site allows us to effectively carry out tests for our own products as well as for our clients' products.
The testing area is also available for client hire, and we can provide equipment and personnel support as required to assist.
Our dedicated testing facilities include:
- Designated test facility available for client hire
- Pump testing facility
- Facility to function test downhole tools including mud at up to 20 bbls / min at 3,000 psi
- Extensive area for umbilical testing and spooling operations
- Extensive area for pressure testing hose assemblies prior to spooling
- Covered storage bays
- Supporting plant equipment including forklifts to 28 tonne, compressed air supplies, 3 phase • electricity, 200 kva generator, hydraulic power packs, pumps, hoses and water tanks
Equipment spread rig ups can be completed and fully function tested at the Hiretech facility prior to mobilisation, reducing the requirement for equipment to be tested twice prior to client mobilisation.
Hiretech has celebrated exceeding 70% sales revenue generated from Renewables and Decommissioning activities 7 months in to 2022 trading.
Hiretech is working with Career Ready – a social mobility charity - to provide young people as they transition from S5 into S6 with paid, four-week internship this summer, alongside 18 months of mentoring support from an employee in the business.
A team of Hiretech runners took part in the Run Garioch 10k on Sunday 15 May, raising £730 for local charity Northsound Cash for Kids