Our large site allows us to effectively carry out tests for our own products as well as for our customers.
Our dedicated testing facilities include:
- Designated test facility available for client hire
- Pump testing facility
- Facility to function test downhole tools including mud at up to 20 bbls / min at 3,000 psi
- Extensive area for umbilical testing and spooling operations
- Extensive area for pressure testing hose assemblies prior to spooling
- Covered storage bays
- Supporting plant equipment including forklifts to 28 tonne, compressed air supplies, 3 phase • electricity, 200 kva generator, hydraulic power packs, pumps, hoses and water tanks
Equipment spread rig ups can be completed and fully function tested at the Hiretech facility prior to mobilisation, reducing the requirement for equipment to be tested twice prior to client mobilisation.
Hiretech is introducing two 180K Zone 2 Nitrogen Pumps into its rental fleet in May 2021. The units are currently being remanufactured in the company's workshops and are making excellent progress.
Hiretech Limited has completed successful yard trials with its new 5 tonne subsea shears which the firm has recently added to its rental fleet.
Organisers Subsea UK have announced that flagship industry event Subsea Expo 2021 has been postponed until 2022 as Covid-19 restrictions continue to impact the event sector. The event will now take place on 22 - 24 February 2022.